Please click on the link below to download Portfolio instructions.
We’re putting our faces on money. EXTRA CREDIT!
Follow this tutorial:
Transform yourself into an animal with Photoshop.
- Have a portrait photo taken of you by someone in class. Use this new photo.
- Make sure you look straight at the camera. If your face is turned you’ll have to spend extra time making it look real.
- Make sure your face is lit evenly.
- Put it in Photoshop. Work directly off your photo this time.
- Find a high quality image of an animal’s face online. Make sure that is at the same angle as your face. Best results are when you look straight in the camera and find an animal’s that is the same.
- Watch the tutorial below or Google others.
- Blend the animal’s face onto yours by using the new techniques in the video and some you’ve learned already.
Make it convincing. The blending must look realistic.
You must use your face.
Watch these tutorials on how to make you an animal.
You’ll like this fun project. It shows how to make a Snake Face in the first half and a Tiger Face in the second.
This one is the best one to watch.
Or this one which is a little more complicated but superior.
APP DESIGN PROJECT
Design an APP for mobile and computer use The APP can be for a game, music, photos, social networking, etc. Make is something real or at least a prank.
This is a group assignment so join one.
1 APP per 2 students, 2 Apps for 3 (short version), 2 Apps for 4, 3 for 5+ Students
Each Student must have:
Brainstorm Sheet (5 pts)
- Members (Must be listed on a Brainstorm sheet to get credit.)
- Name of APP
- What does it do
- Sketch or Logo ideas
Description and Marketing Handout (10pts)
Filled out and completed
Design Artwork (for each 2 students) 20 points
– Icons and Avatars (Facebook)
– Title Page with Logos
– User Interface Design of the Main Screen
– Look and color scheme
– Characters (mostly for games/extra credit points )
Presentation Participation (10 points)
DUE: Friday March 5
Create an Oscar Poster of your favorite film, acting nominee (or anyone nominated) to promote why they should win an Oscar. Check out this link.
- 4 layers
- Have a clippings of the movie and/or dramatic scenes
- Use at least one Filter from the Filter Gallery
- Eye catching color and design
- On an US paper preset but make it 150 Resolution
Make sure to follow the directions and use the Principles and Elements of Design
Due Friday, February 28
Learn Photoshop techniques and tools to create a promotional poster
This is a great tutorial. We’ll watch it in class and it makes it very easy to learn about our new cameras.
This will teach you so much that you’ll be able t take a quiz on this this week.
We have these great new Canon T3i Rebels for photo class now!
Watch the video on how to use them – this is mandatory and you’ll have a test on this soon.